video of his arrest at the scene above .
A little girl born to a Nigerian parent living at ablekuma Fan milks almost lost their daughter to a ritualist by the Name Stephen odokor . Mr. odokor lives one kilometer away from the scene of the incident.
A married man with 5 children, owns a Barbing shop at Santa Maria. A man claiming to be his pastor said he has been operating that shop for 12 years.
on that faithful day, the little girl was outside their home which is close to the main road, Mr. Odokor had an Uber car waiting on the main road, he has a towel wrapped around his waist, He suddenly started leading the child away who was playing around the house. According to the Father of the child Mr. Ben, “the girl hardly follows anyone since she is their only child, she is not used to many people” he said in tears.
The wife’s sister saw from afar Mr. Donkor Leading the child away, she screamed, Mr. Odokor started running with the child, The market people around chased him, then he threw the child into a ditch to continue his run, making her sustain several bruises. he was Apprehended by the mob. He was taken to a police station , according to a statement recorded directly from Mr. Donkor, he was in police cells for above one week Before he paid 1200 Ghana cedis and was released, the case has gone to court, The prosecution pleads with the court to take Mr. Donkor for mental examination, claiming Mr. Odokor is insane.
He has since been working freely while the parent of the child is fighting hard to save the life of the child.
The police have advised the parent of the child to go settle out of court.
1. We now have mad men who have a license to kidnap and kill.
2. His pastor and 1 other have been given him so much support and assistance which raises some suspicions.
3. The suspect said he is sane he only took Akpeteshi a night before yet the police are forcing us to believe he is a mad man.
4. A mad man that lives with 5 children and a wife…
5. If the child was a Ghanaian and the Suspect a Nigerian will we have been singing the same song.
5. He also claimed the police never visited his house, which means no need for investigation as far she is a Nigerian child.
6. Angel TV aired the news once, since it is not a Nigerian kidnapping a Ghana child, the news must not be allowed to fly.
7. Who has been sponsoring the bail and hotel bills? Cos the shop is not worth 1000 Ghc .
8. The suspect is also ready to pay if the case goes out of court.
Maybe we just caught the messenger without know who sent him…
The suspect has agreed to the fact that he kidnapped the child under the influence of Alcohol he said, he also said he is under pressure for a loan he took, (use your tongue ) to count your teeth) police tells him shut up you are a mad man, it is the Nigerians with big cars in Kasoa that are kidnappers and ritualist.
This man was arrested with the child in hand, for him to be roaming the streets, getting supports of pastors, church members numbering 5 was at his house when our team visited. Still dishing out 50 Ghc notes
The earlier we stop tickling ourselves and laughing, the better for us all.
I come in peace!!!